Play-Doh Creation

The item i created is a bowl of spaghetti, which is my favorite meal. The pink play-doh is the bowl, the yellow play-doh is the pasta and the red play-doh is the tomato sauce. It’s very important to me because I originally like chicken Alfredo but I will eat any pasta there is. Whenever my family and I go out to eat the first thing I always search for on the menu’s is there pasta’s. My sister says I’m an addict when it comes to this meal. I call it an everyday meal, because personally I can have Alfredo for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alfredo is a easy and quick meal anyone can make. It’s almost as if you are making roman noodles but longer and with more ingredients, depending on what you might want in your dish. Other items made by my classmates were very creative, there was a shoe representing style and the obsession of sneakers. Sneakers are like a must have, you see a pair, the colors amazes you and the brand is what makes it more popular. Jordan’s is the main brand that’s really known since it’s owned by a legendary basketball player. It also caught my attention because I like dressing up, love playing basketball and shoes are my passion as well. This assignment gives writers the ability to write how one thing can mean so much and make them also forget how much they’ve written. It improves our typing and writing skills much more.