Social Issue Research Topic

My social issue is same sex should be allowed to adopt. It’s a social issue because not all countries accept the fact that the LGBT group are adopting kids and they aren’t heterosexual couples. People disagree, because orphans and foster children should experience having a mom and dad. My solution is to get everyone to see the point of view from all foster and orphan kids, because they just want a happy home and to be loved.  It’s the best solution because most children never be adopted and they lose all their hope and blame themselves for not having loving parents of their own. Pros to my solution are same sex parents give orphan and foster children a complete family they’ve never experienced,same sex couples have easier access to have a child for themselves and children don’t have to wait much longer to be adopted. Then my cons are people aren’t agreeing that same sex parenting should be allowed to adopt, children do not grow in an environment not having well balanced adults and there’s people saying that children should have role models from both sexes. Do you agree that unbalanced parents will harm the environment of the children’s future? Are there any recommendations of videos or data i could use to utilize for my research paper on this topic?